Alpaca Tweed DK
Alpaca Tweed is an impressively soft yarn, it contains 20% Alpaca with the remaining 80% made up of Premium Acrylic and Viscose which ensure softness and excellent wash and wear qualities.
It is an ideal choice for this autumns trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns.
The collection of shades has tasteful neutrals and rich earthy tones to suit a classy and modern colour palette.
Composition: 77% Acrylic, 20% Alpaca, 3% Viscose
Ball Weight: 100g
Needle Size: 4mm
Tension: 22 stitches x 30 rows to 10cm square
Washing: Machine Wash at 30 Degrees C, Cool Tumble Dry, Cool Iron, May Dry Clean
Customers who bought this item also bought these...
Your name *